Identity & Access Management
Identity management (IdM) is the task of controlling information about users on computers.
Such information includes:
- Information that authenticates the identity of a user
- Information that describes information and actions they are authorized to access and/or perform.
- Management of descriptive information about the user and how and by whom that information can be accessed and modified.
Managed entities typically include users, hardware and network resources and even applications.
The right tool for the job is SAM Enterprise Identity Manager, the new generation of the tried and proven SAM Jupiter solution.
It enables users to perform company-wide identity access management – across all platforms and databases.
Access rights are assigned via a Web-based, automated request workflow.
Espavo Consultancy is specialized in Sam Enterprise Identity Manager, both in a technical and functional way.
End-2-End Test Management
Based upon our experience in the field of testing we can assist you in all possible challenges and questions regarding this aspect of IT:
- Measuring the maturity of your test processes
- Implement test methodologies
- Test coordination
- Setup and execute test cases
- Coaching during the user acceptance testing
- Coordination of all your test management activities
- Creation of tailor made reporting to support management on progress
- Monitor and control test activities for project/maintenance/concerned release
- Day to day follow up (plans, monitors and controls program/project) in terms of: interaction and coordination with your Business
SQS India BFSI Limited
BNP Paribas Fortis
Kevin Gysenbergs started his IT career in 2000.
In 2011 he decided to set up his own company together with his wife Daisy De Boevere.
This was the start of Espavo Coaching and Consultancy VOF, a company ran by two passionate people in very different aspects of work.
Espavo Coaching & Consultancy VOF
Torhoutse Baan 95
VAT: BE 0834.837.131